I was tagged by my very, VERY good friend
, and, though I don't normally do tags, since SHE tagged me, I WILL DO IT. BECAUSE I LOVE THAT WOMAN.
1: You must post these rules.
2: Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4: You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5: Go to your pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6: No tag backs.
7: No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. I love Disney, and, oh, DOOD, would I love to be a Disney Princess.
2. I love cookies, to the point that someday I will not fit through the door for all the cookies that I store for winter. EHEE.
3. Broadway. Oh, Broadway, the lights are calling.
4. I'm a hopeless romantic. HOPELESS. HOPELESS, I SAY.
5. I have a problem with having to call people names. I love it. I LOVE IT. But if I call you a "donut", "ol' beanpole", "woman", "sweetz", or (if I'm angry at you) "booger", do not. . . EHEE. I JUST LOVE IT, THAT'S ALL.
6. I'll read anything. ANYTHING. But I loved used books most; I feel like they have a story OUTSIDE a story, and I like to think of where they've been. The more worn, the better; I like to think it means they were loved more.
7. I have a list of things to do before I die, and right now it's up to 57 things. I'm going to do them ALL.
8. I lived all my life in Japan, but just this month I moved to the States, and it's MIND-BLOWING and talk about CULTURE shock.
9. I used to be the BIGGEST tomboy until I got into Disney, and, to tell you the truth, if my thirteen-year-old self had gone into the future and seen what I have become, my thirteen-year-old self would've died. . . on purpose.
10. I hug. I hug everyone. I HUG YOU. I love hugs. Hugs are my FAVORITE.
's questions for me:
1. Do you have a pencil case? If so, what does it look like?
Answer: I DOOOOO have a pencil case. It's a Harry Potter pencil, and it's blue and brown and it's got the sorting hat and spells and wands drawn all over it in white writing. I also have a million keychains attached to it, my favorite being my Disney ones and the Santa Claus that sings six different Christmas carols in one breath.
2. What's your favorite chocolate bar? If you like chocolate, that is. If you don't, tell me why SHAME ON YOU.
Answer: . . . I LIKE CHOCOLATE. But if I eat more than a bite, it's TOOOO much sweetness, and I get REAL sick of it. But for that one bite. . . oh, it's BEAUTIFUL. I think I like Snicker bars. Oh, Snicker bars are GOOOOOD.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Answer: I DO. I'd worked for years and years as a kid to make my handwriting look NICE, and so now I have very neat, very feminine handwriting, and it's not BEAUTIFUL, but it's CLEAR, and I LIKE it. I also like YOURS, you donut.
4. Would you purchase a house with a fireplace in it?
Answer: . . . why is this a question. OF COURSE I WOULD.
5. What does GIGO stand for? Make Look it up.
Answer: George Is Gallivanting Odoriferously.
6. Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?
Answer: . . . I'VE SEEN THINGS LIKE THIS. Like, when people cut up books to make paperbook flowers. Oh no. Oh no, I COULDN'T.
7. Do you have any pierces?
Answer: Just one on each ear.
8. Do you have any Apple products?
Answer: There IS apple juice in my FRIDGE.
9. Do you have any frames hanging up on your walls?
Answer: NOT AT THE MOMENT, because I just moved here, but I used to have this HUUUUMUUUUNGOUS framed puzzle of Beauty and the Beast, and a bunch of other puzzles and frames of my family and friends.
10. WOULD YOU LIKE TO ANSWER THIS LAST QUESTION?
Answer: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.